There are many factors that can contribute to motorcycle accidents. Some common causes include:
- Lack of skill: Everybody looks cool on a motorcycle, but do you know how to properly operate it? Motorcycles require a different set of skills to operate compared to cars, and riders who are not trained or who lack experience can be a threat to themselves and others on the road.
- Speeding or reckless driving: Motorcycles can be more susceptible to accidents when riders engage in risky behavior such as speeding or reckless driving.
- Distracted driving: Distracted driving is a major cause of accidents for all types of vehicles, including motorcycles. This can include texting, talking on the phone, or even just not paying full attention to the road.
- Alcohol or drug impairment: Impaired driving is a major cause of accidents for all types of vehicles, including motorcycles.
- Road conditions: Poor road conditions, such as potholes, debris, or slippery surfaces, can be more dangerous for motorcycles and can contribute to accidents.
- Vehicle defects: In some cases, accidents may be caused by defects in the motorcycle itself, such as faulty brakes or tires.
- Other drivers: Accidents can also be caused by the actions of other drivers on the road, such as making unsafe lane changes or failing to yield the right of way.
What types of damages can victims and their families expect
when involved in a Motorcycle Wreck in Georgia?
No amount of money can fully compensate someone for the pain they suffer as a result of a another driver’s negligence. You need a firm that has experience trying these types of cases in court before real juries, not just settling them for pennies on the dollar.